Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reflective Essay

125 English course was a great experiment for me at the same time is challenging. For me it helps improving my English during the term in many ways. Especially the blog which has gave me an overall idea of writing sharing with other students.



The best for me was most of it because I understood the method of each essay and what should I write. The ILC helped a lot as well as practicing exams that developed my writing. As they say mistakes will make you learn and do better next time.



The most challenging for me is that trying to score a better result next exam and for that it happened but not most. Of course practice more will improve my writing skills. I worked in my time to avoid writing mistakes and for it will raise my ambition.



In the conclusion, I see myself that results were not balanced. For that I need extra effort in writing which consider my weakness in English to be successful. What I want in the future is to score a great mark in the IELTS exam and graduate holding my bachelor.

2 comments:

  1. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Web Designing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents. These concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.

    Fresher Jobs in Chennai
    Fresher Jobs in Delhi
    Fresher Jobs in Bangalore
    Fresher Jobs in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete